My mind is a blank. These past few days, all I have been doing is sleeping, wheezing, and trying to do homework while my books are at school. Where I left them. By accident. No idea waves, no ingenious thoughts, no observations about mankind are coming my way. It could be because all of my waking time is spent with my family, or in my room where my soul company are my tissues.
I have another theory as well! I haven't been talking very much recently (strange right?) and that may be because I am trying to save my sore throat. But I have also noticed that I can't seem to remember any of the thoughts that crossed me, nor an actual urge to respond to my family when I was talking with them over meals. Is it possible that my brain is actually drawing a blank? I feel like there isn't much in there besides my ability to breathe and move my fingers as I type this. No blog post yesterday, no brilliant (if they ever were) ideas and less talking!
I guess for everybody an illness can wear you out, or the tiredness that comes from it at least makes you a little more dumb. Problem for me is I can't afford to get too much stupider, or else people might not take me seriously. Is there something that I can do to fill the void in my head? Has anybody learned some special trick? I watched three movies but that didn't do it. I couldn't even make myself read and listening to music was like having a lull of background noise accompany me on a not-so-epic, film-like journey. Apparently it is possible to lose an appreciation for culture along with IQ points.
And caring less about things seems to come with that too. Maybe I lost all my nice brain cells and only the mean ones are left? I am definitely more rude to people now than I ever was before, and somehow when certain people in my life make snide comments to me I let them slide instead of making a big deal out of it.
I really have no idea what I said, or what to say, or anything really. So I'll just end with an apology for being less than the perfect little me you have all come to know and love (yeah right) and wonder whether caring less makes me cooler, or just dumber.
No comments:
Post a Comment