The title is supposed to be a frustrated noise coming out of my mouth. Like if a lion got a thorn stuck in his foot and he happened to notice.
This whole day has been pretty frustrating for me. Not because of anything in particular, but because of how powerless I have felt today, and a few other things. I was feeling better today, no more fever, but then it came back. Whoop...dee...doo. Me being sick is not fun and it is stopping me from doing a lot of stuff. Like going outside while it rains. Or playing music well. Or feeling good. Or breathing. As well, I have once again felt out of connection with the world. I am having trouble communicating with people, and for some reason my blog only had 3 page views yesterday (gasp, oh no! Haha). On top of all that, I suddenly have a lot to do, whether it is now or in my future, and I keep having realistic dreams that make me hope for a better life.
I also realized that on this blog I don't really talk about others like I said I would. Instead of posting about the reactions and interactions of society, I seem to have made myself become society. Every time I talk about something I have noticed in others, I am forced to use my own personal experiences as examples for fear of insulting others who may spot themselves in my one-sided discussions.
Lastly, I don't really have anything else meaningful to say except: RAWR. Think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment