No, I'm not referring to those who are mentally challenged or have other problems with their brain. That may be a problem but that's not what I was thinking about today.
Today, I was sick. I hate to admit it, but it was worse than a few times previously. But still, definitely not the worst I've had. The thing is, I really wanted to go to school and so I downplayed it this morning (to the best of my capabilities) to ensure my parents would still let me go. But sometimes, I am not as sick, still sick or tired, and I ask them to let me stay home. I don't know why, but today was different. I am really close with my school friends now and I didn't want to miss out on any class lessons, that's for sure. But I could have had those motivations to stay home before and I didn't. Instead I had begged to stay home.
My point is, that a lot of the time we are not feeling optimistic about something or our entire life and so our mind conveys these bad feelings to our body. I may not ever play sick to stay home, but if I am exposed to stress or unhappiness for a long period of time, my body will eventually fall to. It is definitely a mental thing, I am sure now, because I beat it today, or tried to. So I will say Adios to you all now, I have to blow my nose!
No comments:
Post a Comment